Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ang Pagbabalik

Hi everyone! The title of my blog post is "Ang Pagbabalik", which is in tagalog because.. kase I wanted to express myself, share my thoughts and experiences in what I believe is the most convenient way, writing in tag-lish (Tagalog-English).  Nagulat ako when I saw that my last post was March 31, thought 2 months lang ang nakalipas ng huli ako nakapagpost pero 4 months na pala!

Yes, time really flew so fast. I became so busy here in Singapore.  The last post that I had mentioning about my Singapore life was during Mother's day (which I think is not mother's day, nagkamali yata ako).  My husband was already here last March, he is struggling with the approval of his pass here in SG that time.  Through constant prayers, na-grant ang kanyang pass at nakapagwork sya ng April.  When he started working nung April nagplan na kami na dalhin na si baby dito nung May.


There are some people who're saying, bakit namin kaagad kukunin si baby nde pa kami stable dito, baguhan pa lang kami.  Sa isip naming mag-asawa, if nde namin kukunin si baby, KAILAN PA? When can we be ready? When can we say na ready na kami?  Kaya kami pamilya para magsama sama.  We know how hard it will be because we are both working at nasanay kami na meron kaming kasambahay at yaya si baby.  Constant prayers talaga palagi.


What I will be sharing to you now is a summary of what had happened for the past 4 months.  I will share to you next time our struggle when we were looking for a job.  I also want to share to you how we survived two months of being alone as a family. I actually have lots of things to share with you.  What I think is our purpose here in Singapore. Ciao!